Well, a very funny tale to tell started 2 days ago… when SOMEcontrast leaked some exclusive news on Zain’s Microsim cards – which are by the way already available in Zain warehouse. The day after, Wataniya holds a press conference to claim that they have launched microsims first? And now… News on VIVA’s microsims (Post was removed! I got a screen shot anyway) including a photo of the card next to an iPad (WiFi version: Below).. the thing that I don’t really get!
This really raises some facts & questions…
- SOMEcontrast post on Zain Microsim has – certainly- driven VIVA & Wataniya telecoms to push their press releases so early… This is really powerful! greetings to Yousef and Mishary… good job guys
- As for the other “followers”… You should try harder! specially when it comes to twisting facts.
- Why releasing Microsims now? even before the US launch of iPad 3G?
- We all now know for a fact; with a single post you can provoke a telecom company to issue a press release and even to take a go-to-market decision before a proper field test!? woooh! very smart
- Bloggers interested in “Microsims”, ignoring Somecontrast post, and writing about their – favorite… maybe – companies? this indicates a serious credibility issue people! is it about promoting a company? or news delivery?
- Would the word “first” give a higher speed? or even a better price? I don’t think so…